Barclays test patience

Having a mortgage with Barclays was a result of a discussion with a mortgage advisor when I bought I first house. They worked out the cheapest over three years, so it seemed a logical choice. Roll forward three years, and I’ve moved house, but due to starting the moving process while in my tie-in period,… Continue reading Barclays test patience

TiVo upgrade

I've been a TiVo owner since 2002, and I still think it's as fantastic a piece of hardware now as I did six years ago. It's incredibly easy to use, and has been 100% reliable. However, over Christmas I decided I'd record plenty of films, for later viewing. The only problem was that we couldn't… Continue reading TiVo upgrade